The holiday season is a joyous time that brings families together and gives one another an opportunity to spend some quality time together. It’s common that this is a rare occasion for most families and it is important to cherish the precious time we have together with our loved ones. At our funeral home, family is important to us. We have compiled several questions to ask your loved ones to take advantage of family time and get to know them better than you already do.
- What was your childhood like?
- Were you close with your siblings growing up?
- What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
- What was your favorite vacations you’ve ever taken?
- How did you and your spouse meet?
- What was your first date like?
- How did you know he/she was the one?
- What is your advice for staying together for so long?
- What was your favorite part about raising your children?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
- What is the biggest challenge you’ve had to overcome?
- What has been the greatest joy of your life thus far?
Consider recording or filming the answers or the stories your loved ones have to tell, with their permission of course. This way you will always have a special recording or video of them to cherish forever. On behalf of our funeral home, we wish your family a safe and happy holiday season.